the subjective side of pharmacology, and some recipes for when you get the munchies. this site does not endorse the consumption of illicit substances.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

i can feel it. i'm going to fucking lose my mind.

no, it's not anything acute. i just know that one day things are going to fail to make sense, or more likely, they're going to make sense in a way that only I can understand.

schizophrenia here we come.

i'm just tired of the way my life is going, i think.

i don't know if there's really anything that can save me. they say these sorts of things are coded for in DNA. biological destiny.

i dream that some magical stimulus, some special person's intervention, i don't know, maybe a lightning bolt, can save me from myself, but even if it were possible, i fear that that chance will never come.

i am withdrawing into my own little world, memories merging and collapsing into each other. i have this weird sense of impending doom that soon I'll be hearing voices in my head, and that, as they say, will be that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home